Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

Here are my process screenshots of making my 3D avatar in makehuman. I tried to make it look as much like me as possible, I was able to get from the neck down to be pretty accurate, but the face was challenging.
I began with the blank template human, and customized the "main" category to be as accurate as I could, before moving on to the other categories.

In these two screenshots (above) I made the torso and legs fit my profile.

Next, I used different angles to make the arms equal in size, as well as make the chest/back depth more realistic.
I was not sure if this function did anything else, but it looked cool so I figured I'd throw it in the screenshots.
Last but not least, a nice suit!

This is a final exercise where I used "MakeHuman" software to create an avatar that looked like me. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment