Thursday, April 9, 2015

Final #3: Group 3D Building Project

For this final, we went into minecraft as a class and did some building! Here are the parts that I contributed.
 I started by laying the walls for the main building, I did the gold and red. After that, I started building a pool and diving board in the back yard!

After this diving board, I decided we needed a bigger one..... much bigger!!

Now that we had a diving board that was taller than the clouds, I looked down to see that Ryan from class had built a Montreal Canadiens hockey logo as seen below.... so I built a bruins logo right next to it!!! The kicker was that when I finished, I turned around to see that ryan had written "SUX" below my logo!

Then I went over to a mountain and hollowed out a little area to make a house for my ocelots, because I like cats.

And last but not least, a group photo!!

This is a final exercise where we used minecraft to build collaboratively as a class. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment