Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Class 10, Second Life Sandboxes

Here are my screenshots of building in Second Life. I found this more difficult than building in minecraft, and although more shapes could be used (other than all squares in minecraft) it somehow felt more limited.

 Here I found the "shiromani sandbox" with some people outside in the grassy area.


 I began building and moving misplaced boxes around.

This was my best attempt at a doorway, much harder than minecraft! Still was able to walk through with little issue though.
 Next, I went to a techlab sandbox and started making little triangles and circles. Half way through this I had an idea for something better I could build with the limitations I was working with.

 I constructed one of those games that are popular in the world's strongest man competition, where contestants have to hoist extremely heavy circular stones onto platforms that are higher and higher each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment