Saturday, March 21, 2015

Class 9, Exploring Second Life

To start second life, first I chose my avatar and picked this one!


The first place I went was this beach-type place, there was also a rock waterfall that I found after exploring a bit.

Next place was different to say the least, there was fountains and water all over. The coolest thing I found was this big sculpture of a dragon in the second pic!

The third world I was in had a lot of greenery, and a rabbit which I got a screenshot of up in the first pic above. After walking around for a while I then found what looked like a horse racing track.

The fourth world I went to seemed almost like it was an ancient place, everything was carved out of rock, and then I found this little house with a mummy inside.

The last place was weird, it had "once upon a time" carved into the wall and then the deeper I walked into the buildings, the more random the stuff got, like in the second pic.
 Last, I brought up this menu to try to customize my avatar/put on new clothes, things of that nature but no matter what I clicked, nothing would change and it would not let me click the "wear" button. I may be doing something wrong, I'll see if I can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment