Thursday, March 12, 2015

Class 8, Minecraft: Interface Fundamentals

I downloaded and installed minecraft and made myself a new world and started playing the game, while watching the tutorial videos because I was lost at first. The controls video was very helpful, showing how to move, jump and things of that nature.

These screenshots show the creating screen and then my first look at my new created world! I began walking around and getting used to the WASD controls (I thought it was the arrow keys at first).
This is my inventory screen, the crafting video taught me how to take things and craft them. I chopped down a tree while watching the tree video and took the wood and made it into a crafting table (details how to do so in the crafting video) after this!

I then made some animal friends, which I then slaughtered and got some meat in my inventory!

Next I climbed to the top of a tree (I think it's a tree) and got a view of the surrounding area.
Last, I learned the hard way that shit hits the fan at night in this game!! It got dark and I was attacked by zombies, which killed me pretty easily despite my best (not very good) efforts. I'd been playing for a while at this point and decided this was the end of my journey for the night. I like this even more than the meshmoon game though! And a few of my friends have played it in the past, so I will get some pointers from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment